...how come I have a link to Erin's blog, but she doesn't have a link to mine? It really makes it hard for me to navigate back and forth.
In addition to hummingbirds, I now have finches. Mostly goldfinches, but also some brown ones. (No, they are not goldfinches. I am fully aware that goldfinches turn brownish in winter. But it is not winter. And anyway, the markings are different.)
I have experimented with some new finishing techniques for knitting needles. The danish oil I got for my loom works nicely. I covered it with a few coats of polycrylic for strength--I haven't used them for serious knitting yet, so we'll see how it holds up. At least it looks lovely!
The loom is not currently getting anywhere...but, hey, it's not going anywhere, either, so it's not like there's any hurry. It's in pretty good working order, but the reeds need more cleaning. It's slow and tedious, getting into all the little spaces.

No comments:
Post a Comment