I am thinking of reviving the blog, mostly because facebook is not really a suitable platform for posting the long, involved stories that sometimes go with the things I photograph. Like, the Incredibly Long and Elaborate Saga of the Kenmore Sewing Machine, or Why I'm Pretty Sure This Bird is a Rose-Breasted Grosbeak.
Since the controls have pretty much entirely changed since I was last active, this may take some getting used to.
For one thing, I have no idea where those orange blogger logos are coming from over by my profile link. :P
Edit: Figured it out. It was a CSS problem. The image was placed there as a background image, and background images now repeat by default. I specified no-repeat and it's all good, now. (That's a relief. I was afraid I'd forgotten how to do this stuff.)
Friday, September 14, 2012
Coming soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment