Despite my deeply-held mistrust of all these new-fangled websites out there (which I am too young to have), I have finally broken down and signed up on Ravelry.
I have also decided to start a new blog. There will be knitting. And also weaving, dyeing, and sad attempts at spinning (which would get better if I ever practiced). You have been warned. There will probably also be theology, church stuff, and coffee (which is a vital component of theology and church stuff). And lots and lots of red things, things that are red, and other gratuitous mentions of red, Just Because I Like It.
Why, then, is part of the layout green? Because (most) cardamom pods are green. There is just no getting around it. Cardamom, alas, is not red. Why cardamom? You might as well ask what sound yellow makes.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Hello and welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment