Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sock love and summer storms

Last night, inspired by much browsing of Ravelry, I finally started the pair of socks I've been meaning to knit:


Okay, so it's not terribly much. But check out the itty-bitty needles! (They are US size 1 and are in fact slightly smaller than skewers.)

Now I have to go to Home Depot or something and pick up plants for table decorations for the senior banquet tomorrow. And it has been cloudy and raining and thundery. Now, I know we really need the rain here in South Carolina, but why does the one day we get it have to be the one day I'm trying to figure out how to haul fifteen plants all over town?

I also have some phone calling and email contacting to do with regards to the call process. (I like to say, "I'm in the process." It somehow says it all without really having to say anything specific.)

No comments: